Training and Development
Develop Your Potential
What do you want to do? Lead a team? Work on the next big thing? Help someone find a lost ancestor? At Ancestry.com, you’ll find those opportunities and more. You’ll also find leaders eager to help you pursue your dreams.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new challenges here at Ancestry.com. The diversity of our employees, businesses, customers, partners, and geographies allows you to continually grow and stretch your capabilities. At the same time, you’ll be playing a role in connecting families across distance and time.
Take Advantage of Numerous Support Tools
To help you reach your potential, we offer numerous tools and resources, such as:
- Customized development plans
- Self-assessment and feedback tools
- Mentoring and peer advisor programs
- Comprehensive on-site classes covering business and managerial topics
- Continuing Education / Tuition reimbursement
- Online job listings so you can seek out new career opportunities within Ancestry.com
Tap Into Your Leadership Potential
Consumer interest in family history is expanding rapidly, and we will continue to be there to meet the demand. Achieving this goal will take creativity, dedication, and commitment to growth and change on the part of every team member.
This is why we provide numerous training opportunities for our team members, and why we have stepped up our recruiting, succession planning, and career development training for our future leaders. Everyone has an opportunity to succeed at Ancestry.com.
To dramatically move the field of genealogy, we need talented leaders at all levels within the organization. We partner with you to develop the skills and competencies needed – to meet our growing business requirements and to fulfill your career goals. We help develop those skills through:
- A full portfolio of leadership development programs for all levels.
- A corporate Leadership Development Program
- Employees can expect to participate in functional and leadership development, educational experiences and mentoring programs, as well as receive on-going coaching and feedback.
- More than 11 billion historical records
- The Ancestry.com Inc. family history sites combined have more than 2.5 million subscribers
- Members have created more than 46 million family trees and added more than 4 billion profiles
- More than 160 million photographs, scanned documents and written stories have been uploaded